Date of publication: Jan. 11, 2018
From the moment you registered on the site www.SecretIGApp.com, our relations with you are governed by the User Agreement. We do not want to confuse you with legal language, so we did our best to make the User Agreement for www.SecretIGApp.com accessible and understandable.
- Some terms used in the User Agreement are determined in accordance with this paragraph, other agreements are concluded with the User, unless otherwise provided by this Agreement or as follows from its substance.
- 1.1. “Agreement” – this User Agreement – the rules of use has been developed by the Administration to determine the procedure and conditions for using the SecretIGApp.com Service, and also the rights and duties of its Users and Administration. It is posted at: https://www.secretigapp.com/terms-of-use/;
- 1.2. “Administration”, “we”, “our” and similar terms – LLC “Social Cylinder”;
- 1.3. “The SecretIGApp.com Service” is a web application developed and/or owned by the Administration, and located at: www.SecretIGApp.com;
- 1.4. “SecretIGApp-account” is an account on the SecretIGApp.com Service, which allows the User to use the functions of the SecretIGApp.com Service. The account is created at registration (by entering an email and password);
- 1.5. “User”, “You”, “Your” and similar terms – User (physical or legal person) authorized in the SecretIGApp.com Service;
- 1.6. “Tariff plan”, or “Plan” – the amount of license fee for the right to use the SecretIGApp.com Service, corresponding to the scope of the functionality of the SecretIGApp.com Service and the date of its provision (accounting period). Hosted on the Internet at: SecretIGApp.com/Plan.
- The Аgreement comes into force by expressing the User’s consent to its terms by entering a login and password and the corresponding “register” click. The Аgreement can be changed by the Administration without any official notification. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment of its posting on the Internet at: https://www.secretigapp.com/terms-of-use/, unless otherwise specified by the Agreement editions. The continued use of the SecretIGApp.com Service after making such changes is your consent to such changes. You are responsible for reviewing the latest version of this Agreement on a regular basis. When we change this Agreement, we will change the date, marked as “Publication Date,” above.
- You acknowledge that through the SecretIGApp.com service you may be granted or obtained access, and interaction with external organizations (services) is carried out. Such interaction is carried out at your own peril and risk. Any use of third-party services is governed solely by the terms of the Third Party Services (and you must comply with them), as well as any contract entered into or any transaction made with the help of any third-party services, extends only to you and the relevant third party, and not to the Administration. The Administration makes no representations and assumes no responsibility or any obligations with respect to the content, use or correspondence with such third party services, as well as any transactions made and any agreement (agreement) you have entered into with any third party.
- The use of the SecretIGApp.com Service is allowed for by legal entities and individuals who have reached adulthood.
- Within the framework of this Agreement, the User may be given the opportunity to use the functionality of SecretIGApp.com Service in the beta test mode (marked as beta), and it is provided on an “as is” basis. Beta testing is conducted solely for the purpose of evaluating the software capabilities of the new functionality of the SecretIGApp.com Service. At the same time, during the beta testing, the User is not entitled to the rights and benefits specified in this Agreement or to other legal documents of the Administration; There may be additional requirements for such use. The User confirms and understands that he participates in beta testing at his own risk and that the functionality of the SecretIGApp.com Service provided in beta mode may contain flaws. Administration is not responsible for providing continuous access to the functionality of the SecretIGApp.com Service in beta mode, and is not responsible for events occurring during the beta process.
Rights and duties of the Administration
- By accepting the terms of this Agreement, you trust our professionalism and get the opportunity to use the SecretIGApp.com Service. We, in our turn, undertake to ensure proper protection of Users’ information, including their personal data from unauthorized access and disclosure.
- As only an instrument of work, the SecretIGApp.com Service takes no responsibility for any loss, including direct, indirect, incidental, unintentional damage, including damage to reputation.
- The SecretIGApp.com Service Administration has the right to send service, information and other types of emails and In App messages.
- The SecretIGApp.com Service Administration is not responsible for the content posted through the service on the pages of the User, as well as for blocking their accounts in social networks.
- The SecretIGApp.com Service Administration unilaterally without prior notice may suspend the User’s access to the Service.
- The SecretIGApp.com Service has the right to limit its functionality without prior notice. The User acknowledges that the Administration interacts with social networks and that the use of the Service is largely dependent on the availability of such social networks. If at any time any social networks stop providing their Administration programs on reasonable terms, the Administration may terminate access to such functions to the User without compensation for any damages, possible damages, or loss of profits.
Rights and obligations of the User
- The User has the right to use all the functions of The SecretIGApp.com Service within the framework of the paid Plan.
- The User undertakes not to publish content via the SecretIGApp.com Service which is illegal, offensive, pornographic, inciting hatred, as well as violating of other rights and interests of citizens and legal entities or the requirements of the legislation of the country of registration of the Administration.
- All responsibility for the content placed through the SecretIGApp.com Service (including the responsibility associated with the intellectual property rights for the placed content) is entirely taken by the User.
- When registering with the SecretIGApp.com Service or to gain access to it, the User enters an email (login) and password. The User is responsible for the security of their login and password, as well as for everything that will be done on the SecretIGApp.com Service under the User’s login and password.
- The administration has the right to block or delete a User account whose actions are considered as spam.
- If the User experiences difficulties when using the SecretIGApp.com Service the User is obliged to turn to the FAQ section (SecretIGApp.com/Faq), on which answers to frequently asked questions are published.
- The User agrees not to reproduce, duplicate or copy, sell or resell any parts of the SecretIGApp.com Service, except when such authorization is given to the User by the Administration.
- Administration does not bear any responsibility for any contracts between the User and third parties.
- The User agrees to notify us immediately if they are aware or reasonably suspected of any security violation, including loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of a login, password or account.
- In case of disagreement of the User with the Agreement or its updates, the User is obliged to refuse using the SecretIGApp.com Service.
- Before purchasing one of the Tariffs of the SecretIGApp.com Service, the Administration proposes to the User, who wishes to use the SecretIGApp.com Service, they try the 7-day version of the Start plan absolutely free of charge, in order to avoid making a return or refund during the following months, for reasons related to lack of Functional and technical capabilities. The Administration does not provide any guarantees that the SecretIGApp.com Service will meet the requirements or expectations of the User, will fully comply with its purposes and tasks, or will always be available, uninterrupted, timely, safe, complete, and function without errors. The SecretIGApp.com Service is provided “as is”. Based on the foregoing, the refund is not provided for the following reasons: the presence of short-term/one-time disruptions in the SecretIGApp.com Service, elimination by the Administration; lack of funds from the User; If the use of the SecretIGApp.com Service is no longer possible for personal/professional reasons; And also because of the transition to any other service. We hope that you will get the most out of your trial using SecretIGApp.com.
Deleting an SecretIGApp account
- The User has the right to terminate relations with the Administration, using a special interface to delete their SecretIGApp-account from the Service. Note, however, that all the planned publications will not be published and it will be impossible to restore publications once termination has been processed.
- This Agreement is governed and interpreted in accordance with the legislation of the country of registration of the Administration, as well as issues not regulated by this Agreement.
- With the exception of payment obligations, neither party shall be liable for any failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement if such failure is the result of any other circumstances other than circumstances under the reasonable control of such party, namely: fire; flood; hurricane; earthquake; vandalism; accidents; sabotage; power failure; denial-of-service attacks or similar attacks; Internet failure; natural disasters and epidemics; hostilities; strikes, lockouts or interruptions at work; And any regulatory acts of the government or other authority, including decisions and decisions of the courts.
- This Agreement is in Russian and translated for convenience into English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and German. In case of divergence of the translation and the original text, the version in Russian will prevail.
We will be happy to hear your suggestions on the operations of our service. Therefore, if you have any question or recommendations related to the SecretIGApp.com Service, we always welcome your letters at Support@SecretIGApp.com or comments sent to us via the online support window in your browser.