Date of publication: Jan. 11, 2018
- 1.1. “Personal data” or “personal information” means any information relating directly or indirectly to a designated or identifiable individual (subject of personal data);
- 1.2. “Personal data processing” means any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- 1.3. “Cookies” are small text files into which the browser records data from sites you visit. Cookies allow sites to “remember” their visitors, for example, so that each time they do not ask for their login and password.
- 1.4. “IP-address” is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built on the IP protocol.
- By entering into the User Agreement, you freely, by your own will and for your own benefit, give your written consent for the processing of the personal information provided by you.
Processing and Protecting of Personal Data
- The purpose of processing personal data is the fulfillment of the contractual obligations of the Administration to the User regarding the use of the SecretIGApp.com Service.
- Personal data of the User is processed by the Administration for the following purposes:
- 5.1. Identification of the party within the framework of the SecretIGApp.com Service, agreements, and contracts with the Administration. SecretIGApp-account of the User is associated with the login-password and email address;
- 5.2. Execution of agreements and contracts to which the User is a party, to grant the right to use the SecretIGApp.com Service;
- 5.3. Providing the User with effective client and technical support in case of problems arising from the use of the SecretIGApp.com Service, within the framework of the execution of contracts and agreements.
- The administration processes information that is not personal, namely: information that does not directly or indirectly relate it to any particular person. The administration may collect, use, transfer and disclose information that is not personal, for any purpose. This information can include the following: information about the language, zip code, location and time zone, etc., to better understand the behavior of the Users and improve the SecretIGApp.com Service.
- When paying the selected tariff plan, payment data, such as a credit or debit card number or other information about the card are processed by the payment service provider, are not stored and not processed on the servers of the Administration.
- The Administration does not verify the authenticity of the personal data provided by the User to the SecretIGApp.com Service and the consent of the User, believing that the User acts in good faith, carefully and makes every effort to keep such information up to date and obtain all necessary consent of the personal data subjects.
- The Administration takes necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties. Thus, personal information is held by secure networks and is available only to a limited number of persons of the Administration who have the right to access such systems and are required to keep this information confidential. In addition, all confidential information provided by the User is transmitted in an encrypted form via the https protocol and is stored in an encrypted form using hashing.
- Disabling cookies may result in improper operation of some of the functions that increase the efficiency of the SecretIGApp.com Service.
- The the SecretIGApp.com Service can collect statistics about IP-addresses of Users. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems.
- The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including with the use of automation or without using such means, when manual processing of personal data is necessary in connection with the fulfillment of the requirements of legislation.
- Personal data of Users are not transferred to any third parties, except for the cases directly provided by these Rules.
- The personal data of the User can be transferred in response to the official request of the state authorities of the place of registration of the Administration only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the place of registration of the Administration.
- The administration may disclose personal data about the User of the SecretIGApp.com Service if it determines that the disclosure is necessary to enforce the terms and conditions of the Administration or for the purposes of protecting the activities of the Administration (and Users) of the SecretIGApp.com Service. Additionally, in case of reorganization, merger or sale, the Administration may transfer any or all collected personal information to the appropriate third party.
- The Administration may provide personal information in the event that the transfer is necessary in the context of the User’s use of the functionality of the SecretIGApp.com Service.
- The SecretIGApp.com Service can contain links to websites, services of third parties. Personal information that is processed by third parties can include information such as location or contact information, etc. This processing of personal information is governed by the privacy rules of such third parties. Administration is not responsible for the functionality, confidentiality or security measures of any other organizations, nor is it liable or monitor any third parties to which the User grants access to accounts.
- The User may at any time change (update, supplement) the personal data provided by them or a part thereof, using the function of editing personal data in the section “Account settings”.
- The User is responsible for keeping secret his unique password and account information, as well as for controlling access to electronic correspondence between the User and the Administration.
- The Administration shall block the personal data relating to the relevant User from the moment of the request or request of the User or his legal representative or an authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data or illegal actions.
- The personal information of the User is destroyed in the following cases:
- 22.1. When the SecretIGApp-account is deleted by the Administration in cases stipulated by the agreement or the User Agreement.
- 22.2. When a subject withdraws personal information consent to the processing of personal information.